Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Splitting bills with my [23M] girlfriend [22F]

My girlfriend [22F] and I [23M] have been together for about a year, and have been living together for about six months. We evenly split the cost of rent, utilities, groceries, streaming services, and basically anything we share.

We both work full-time in different fields, and I earn about 25% more money than she does. I'm considering offering to split our expenses in a more weighted way, so instead of 50/50 we could split it 56/44 to account for the extra money that I make for the same amount of time worked.

What do y'all think? Does anyone else weight their expenses when sharing costs with a significant other? Am I overthinking this? I just want to be fair to her. Thanks.

TL;DR: I'm considering splitting expenses with my girlfriend in a way that's weighted by our salaries instead of 50/50.



Submitted October 30, 2018 at 02:32PM by PeterTMC https://ift.tt/2OaM1Vf
Splitting bills with my [23M] girlfriend [22F] Splitting bills with my [23M] girlfriend [22F] Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 31, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.