Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (F18) boyfriend (M19) keeps telling me to change how I look and when I do it's never good enough for him

Every time we see each other he finds something about how I dress,how I do my makeup,style my hair,that he doesn't like. And when I wear the clothes he wants me to or change my makeup he always tells me that it could be better and then he'll give me a list of other things I need to change. The one time I didn't change what he wanted me to ( he asked me to get a buzz cut because he said he's into that look) he got upset and said things like " I can't believe you wouldn't do that for me,if you really loved me you would do that to make me happy"

It's just starting to get annoying changing something about myself all the time and nothing ever looks good enough.I never ask him to change anything because I love him the way he is. One time I tried telling him that this bothers me and he just shrugged it off and said nothing.

tl;dr: My boyfriend won't stop telling me to change my look and when I do it's never good enough for his standards



Submitted October 30, 2018 at 11:11AM by Camelroyale010 https://ift.tt/2RoVIRN
My (F18) boyfriend (M19) keeps telling me to change how I look and when I do it's never good enough for him My (F18) boyfriend (M19) keeps telling me to change how I look and when I do it's never good enough for him Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 30, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.