Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (21F) got handed a business card with a note, do i tell my boyfriend (22M)?

Yesterday i was in a cafe across this company i am interviewing for and was waiting for the right time to walk there. At the cafe, I was on the phone with my boyfriend of 6 years and some man handed me his business card with a note saying he wants to take me out for coffee and didn’t want to miss a chance on saying hi to me. Overall, i thought it was nice & not creepy.

Usually people don’t flirt with me or do things like that when i’m out and about & i don’t really know if i should tell my boyfriend about this or not. I definitely don’t have feelings for a random person & im beyond belief in love with my man, he’s an amazing person. I just don’t know for future reference if i should tell him these things? I forsure don’t want to make him mad about something he doesn’t need to worry about but i’m also the kind of person who LOVES to tell their S.O everything about my life & if the roles were switched, i feel like i would want to know those things...but i’m also kinda crazy, and need to know anything and everything. What should i do now and for future reference?

TL;DR I have a boyfriend of 6 years and some dude in a cafe gave me his business card with a note asking for coffee sometime. I’m not interested. Just wanna know if i should tell my boyfriend? and if someone flirts with me in the future, should i tell him too? or should i just not tell him bc it doesn’t mean anything to me?



Submitted October 26, 2018 at 10:37PM by tranwarrior06 https://ift.tt/2Jjio31
I (21F) got handed a business card with a note, do i tell my boyfriend (22M)? I (21F) got handed a business card with a note, do i tell my boyfriend (22M)? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 27, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.