Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

(M34) I’m afraid that my church will discover my sexual past

I’m on my way to becoming an ordained Christian preacher. I’ve been studying theology and I’ve been serving in a local outreach and ministry. Here’s my problem though. I’ve spent a lot of time at strip clubs. I’ve messaged a lot of strip clubs on social media which was stupid.

I can’t delete the messages from their end and honestly some of the clubs I messaged looked kinda sketchy. It’s just not a good look. If I actually become a pastor then there’s nothing stopping any one of these clubs from revealing my messages to them and I’ll be done.

I could just delete all my social media and start over but I’d have to re-add so many people and I’d be deleting so many good memories and pictures and conversations. But maybe that’s what I have to do. I really made a big mistake.

Tl;Dr I never should have messaged those strip clubs



Submitted October 03, 2022 at 09:06PM by Maybepastor https://ift.tt/RMSlVfi
(M34) I’m afraid that my church will discover my sexual past (M34) I’m afraid that my church will discover my sexual past Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 04, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.