Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Hes the definition of an ideal guy every girl would want but why am i not attracted to him?

I (22F) have a guy bsf (25M) for a year now. He used to like me before and that was the main reasons we faded. It got awkward. Plus I got into a relationship and now we started talking after I got on low after the breakup again and man…hes such a perfect guy.

He is a guy, that every girl would want. For example, he tries, makes effort, wants to make time for you, values you, values your time, appreciates little things, hears you out, calls me, wants to plan events, does everything to make you happy. If I get mad or he gets mad, he does anything to fix it, like whatttt???

TL;DR Meanwhile my ex, the person I gave my world to…left me hanging. My guy bsf shows me that guys like him do exist. I know we are only friends and although he tried before, i was never attracted to him…I dont know why. I get that feeling he talks to me because hes lonely & awkward but hes in university doing masters.

How is he so perfect but I still settle for the less and avoid him? Is this normal to not be attracted to ideal people?



Submitted October 10, 2022 at 10:53AM by Immediate-Can-992 https://ift.tt/B6A1fzc
Hes the definition of an ideal guy every girl would want but why am i not attracted to him? Hes the definition of an ideal guy every girl would want but why am i not attracted to him? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 11, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.