Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I(29F) was ghosted by my fiancé (35M), do I break into our place to get my stuff back?

A few weeks ago I left my apartment to give my fiancé some space.

He was being cold towards me for months. We had a few conversations(initiated and led by me) trying to get at the root of the reason until I finally asked if he was still in love with me. He said no. The next day I asked if he wanted to be with me, and that we could work out whatever was going on. He said he didn’t know.

So, I left to my parents to give him space to figure it out since I couldn’t handle another day in that space. Feeling constantly rejected, sad, confused, worthless, you name it.

Since then he’s been completely non responsive, until I sent a goodbye message to his parents and told them I assumed it was over since he hadn’t responded to my messages or calls for weeks. He immediately sent a short message about needing space to heal from the breakup because his heart was in pain. This was the first message I received after two weeks, and the last message I’ve received.

Well, now is time to go to the apartment and retrieve all of my belongings. I need to rent a truck and get a group of people to help me as there is some furniture of mine.

He’s not responding and I don’t know what to do anymore. He seems to only respond if his mom tells him to, but she’s elderly and I don’t want to stress her out.

I have the key to the place. Since he’s not responding should I just go when it’s convenient for me? Or should I wait a while to see if he responds?

This whole situation is making me feel crazy since we had great communication all throughout and now it’s getting embarrassing having to triangulate with others. I just want to move on.

Help.

TL;DR: fiancé has ghosted me and I need to get my stuff. Do I just go when is right for me or do I continue to message him until he responds? This is stressing me out.



Submitted October 24, 2022 at 08:43PM by luckbelady https://ift.tt/ylQN6pF
I(29F) was ghosted by my fiancé (35M), do I break into our place to get my stuff back? I(29F) was ghosted by my fiancé (35M), do I break into our place to get my stuff back? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 25, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.