Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Girlfriend 26F wants me 26M to pay for every meal and it’s getting tiring. Advice?

My 26M girlfriend 26F and I have been dating for almost 10 months. To make a long story short, I pay for every meal that we have. Whether we go out to dinner or eat at home, I’m the one who picks up the tab. The other night she wanted to make something to eat at home and instead of getting the groceries on her way home, she had me go get them at the store before I came over. She also wants to go on dates multiple times per week so going out to dinner or whatever we do get expensive. I do make a higher salary than she does, but still, she could at least offer to pay sometimes. A couple weeks ago we went to chipotle for dinner and she went through line before I did. I saw her paying while I was still finishing up in line and started to thank her, but then she said “oh I didn’t pay for you, I just got mine.” That kind of rubbed me the wrong way. I’ve talked to her about it a couple months back and nothing has changed. Is this typical?

TLDR; my girlfriend seems to want me to pay for all the meals when we go on dates, even after 10 months and it’s getting expensive



Submitted October 15, 2022 at 06:34PM by yepres8 https://ift.tt/1sCR6cy
Girlfriend 26F wants me 26M to pay for every meal and it’s getting tiring. Advice? Girlfriend 26F wants me 26M to pay for every meal and it’s getting tiring. Advice? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 16, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.