Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I gave my neighbor the wrong phone number and I feel awkward about correcting it...

I (22f) recently moved into a new apartment and my upstairs neighbor (idk his age, assuming in his 20’s m) and I recently got introduced because I got a new kitten and it was screaming throughout the night, so I went upstairs to ask if he could hear her. I didn’t want to disrupt my new neighbors, so I introduced myself and we got to talking a bit. Now, when we get home from work, which is usually around the same time, we’d shoot the shit and get to know each other. A few days ago, I was a couple beers into the night and I decided to write my number down on a sticky note and go upstairs and hand it to him. I tested my handwriting out on one, scrapped it, and wrote it down again. I went upstairs, handed it to him, and he seemed really taken aback but still very interested in hanging out. I was anxious but excited, because it seems we have a lot in a common from our short talks.

Anyway, it has been a few days and still no text from him. I started to worry I creeped him out, and then I looked at my first draft of the note I had written him...

I’m pretty sure I wrote my freaking phone number wrong.

In my defense, I have three phones. Two for work and a new number for personal reasons. I’m so flustered and I wonder if I wrote it down wrong on the second draft I handed to him.

Do I go back upstairs and apologize? I’m worried I might have gotten it right and he just hasn’t texted me yet. I don’t want to come off as a creep, but it would also be nice to get to know him, even as a friend. He was incredibly receptive to me giving him my number, so I don’t know why he would be waiting to text me.

I could also wait until I run into him again. But we don’t see each other that often and last we spoke I gave him my number. Another option is to write the correct number down and post it on his door. Like I said, I don’t want to be weird if I actually got it right.

I’m open to any other opinions! Thanks! : )

TLDR: I think I gave my neighbor the wrong phone number and I’m not sure how to give him the right one without look like a creep.

Edit: I wrote the first three numbers of my personal phone number down. I didn’t give him either of my work numbers.



Submitted October 28, 2022 at 09:12AM by Huge-Guidance5912 https://ift.tt/tD5j8lh
I gave my neighbor the wrong phone number and I feel awkward about correcting it... I gave my neighbor the wrong phone number and I feel awkward about correcting it... Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 29, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.