Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I don't have friends, only acquaintances

I don't have friends, only acquaintances.

I (23 M) feel pretty much alone and with no one to actually call a friend. I'm tired of reaching out to people who don't care about me through texts. I just want something irl. I literally just put my hoodie sometimes, walk outside and hope I'll feel better if I had some human contact other than my parents. My parents are good but I came to realize they live a very boring life. My mum stays almost everyday at home and doesn't like to go out that much. Sometimes her only idea of changing the scenery is looking from the balcony or the window. Like I said I have a great job and it pays well but I don't consider my co-workers as friends as I try to separate between my personal life and work. Growing up, I was always this super energetic funny kid with a lot of friends in school to someone who doesn't have the energy for human interaction because every time I do now it end up like an interaction from one side, which is me. I just want to make some genuine friends, even one or two are enough, any suggestions?

TLDR: I don't have any real friends, only people I have to interact with. Any ideas about how I might approach this problem that is really affecting my life.



Submitted October 23, 2022 at 04:52PM by Atay69 https://ift.tt/mXljPBY
I don't have friends, only acquaintances I don't have friends, only acquaintances Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 24, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.