Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Just got married- Saw something that made me think it was a mistake

TL/DR: got married, took some drugs the wedding night, now I’m wondering if the whole thing is a mistake.

I (M, 52) just got married this last weekend (F, 37) and saw my wife do something that night that made me question the whole thing.

The relationship has been the best I’ve ever had. I know there is a fairly significant age gap, and while initially it wad something we always thought about, now we seldom think or talk About it. we have been the best partners to each other, worked through some tough things, and are the happiest we have ever been. We were dating for four years before we got engaged and have been living together for the last two years so we have really had the chance to feel each other out.

Fast forward to the wedding. We had an absolutely beautiful day, and despite the wedding planners missing some things that annoyed us pretty badly, once it got going it was great. Great toasts to each other and from family members, great vibes, just a great day.

We’ve go to a bar after with some family members and have some more drinks. We definitely were under the influence to a degree but we’re not stumbling or anything. So, one of her friends has some Ecstasy, I have never done it but she has. People tell us it will be the best sex of our lives so I figure what a great way to wind up the evening. I will do marijuana a few times a month, some drinks a few times a week and that’s about it. She drinks a few times a week and smokes every day or two. So we are not hard-core drug users, but there have been some evenings when the two of us have had after dinner fun with some extra drinks and weed and laughter.

Anyway, we take the ecstasy, have fun talking to family at the bar, then go back to the hotel with a few of them (6 people) for some more drinks in our suite. My new wife is sitting next to her best friend’s husband on our bed - he is the one that gave us the drugs and she has known him for many years (10+ yrs). It has been a long day so he lays down and she climbs on top of him. I asked her what she was doing and she sheepishly climbs off of him.

Can’t get that image out of my head and it has ruined the whole day for me . We talked about it and to me it’s not about the drugs- I now wonder what she’s capable of. She says she doesn’t remember any of it, which could be true. But now I wonder if she is trustworthy.

I don’t think there has been anything going on recently between the two of them as between Covid and Our work from home lives there is seldom time that we are not around each other, and we have ring cameras where I would know if she was leaving or if someone was coming over when I’m not there.

She used to be a bit of a party girl in her early 20s, but in her mid to late twenties got settled downstairs but and was in an eight year relationship before we started dating so she didn’t do A complete 180 for me.

Really need everyone’s advice here. This is nothing she’s ever done before, but this is a huge red flag for me. I have a hard time just chalking it up to the drugs.



Submitted October 25, 2022 at 03:13AM by Zealousideal-Row6255 https://ift.tt/LBw2GHP
Just got married- Saw something that made me think it was a mistake Just got married- Saw something that made me think it was a mistake Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 25, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.