Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Husband and I are currently separated, he continuously criticizes me for everything during meetups

Tl;dr emotionally abusive husband (sepated) overly critical of me during meet ups with our kids

So I (33 F) had to leave the family home due to his emotional abuse my husband (39 M) has been subjecting me to and have been living in a safe house for women and children seeking refuge for domestic violence for more than 2 weeks now with my 18 month old daughter. Our 4 year old son has been living at home with his father (he is safe and not at risk if being

screamed at or verbal abuse of any kind). Once or twice a week my husband and I will meet up in a public place so we can each see our kids all together and every single time my husband has been criticising me for anything and everything he can think of.

Saying the house was messy when I was living with them, not true because I would clean constantly and loved to keep a tidy house, claiming I spent money frivolously on junk, not true and have detailed bank statements proving otherwise I only had enough money to spend on food and occasionally some clothes for our kids, saying "it's so easy looking after kids" when he's only ever had to look after 1 of our 2 kids consistently, implying that I was always complaining or something? I would occasionally say I felt tired looking after two kids, cleaning the house daily, completing household chores AND cooking daily and literally never had time just to myself.

I don't know what to do. His overly critical behaviour is giving me anxiety and a huge headache and when he does this it completely ruins the time I want to spend with my son.



Submitted October 26, 2022 at 03:11AM by throwaway314722 https://ift.tt/DIT3Sgl
Husband and I are currently separated, he continuously criticizes me for everything during meetups Husband and I are currently separated, he continuously criticizes me for everything during meetups Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 26, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.