Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend’s Instagram habits make me uncomfortable.

TLDR- boyfriend won’t stop liking half nude images of women he both knows and does not know on Instagram, spends hours on the app a day, creeps pregnant women’s pages and likes their posts too and his friends share half naked videos of random women on Instagram with him.

How would y’all feel if you politely asked your significant other to clean up his social media from following a boat load of super overly sexualized pages (I’m talking hundreds and most of them were pages specifically to market OF pages) and to stop liking those photos and he wasn’t listening? He’s basically addicted to Instagram, spends hours on it a day and will leave me on read for hours but will be active on there so it’s bothersome. (I’m 25 F he’s 28 M btw).

He did unfollow them eventually but he still likes them and searches their pages up. When he opens his search to show me something there’s always random girls on there that he’s searching. This has happened 4-5 times now where he will open his Instagram to search something and bam a bunch of girls that he does and does not know that post mainly half nude images of themselves. When I’ve brought it up he has deleted some off and then showed me to appear innocent.

One thing I noticed was he was following a ton of pregnant women and he opened his Instagram up infront of me to show me something and I saw the same woman he had been liking in his search bar even though he doesn’t follow her now. He claimed his friends knew her and told him that she was pregnant so he searched her but he had already known she was pregnant so that was a lie.

When I asked why he was still liking that content when I asked him not to be said on impulse “to make my ex jealous.” His ex and him broke up 2 years ago so I pointed out that this was only a month or so ago and then he back tracked and said he doesn’t know why. I know that kinks and fetishes can’t be helped so I’m not bashing him for a pregnancy kink if that’s what it is but he could at least be honest and tell me rather than hiding it and acting weird.

Also yesterday morning right after we had s3x be opened a chat on Instagram between him and his friends and he was scrolling and I saw them sending one another videos of women with their shirts half way off and their boobs jiggling around in the camera. When I expressed that this made me uncomfortable he sarcastically said “what do you want me to do, ask them to stop?” Basically rolling his eyes at me in the process. Then when it was brought up again he told me to tell this friend to stop since they’re ”my rules” (idek this friend at all).

In my opinion watching p0rn when you need a release and leaving it at that is fine and doesn’t cross a boundary for me but incorporating it into your life to this extent and spending 4+ hours a day on an app where you’re creeping women’s (including pregnant women’s) profiles and liking half nude images crosses a line for me especially with how much time he’s spending on it.



Submitted October 14, 2022 at 04:16PM by Creepycurious https://ift.tt/Wjs5tpm
Boyfriend’s Instagram habits make me uncomfortable. Boyfriend’s Instagram habits make me uncomfortable. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 15, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.