Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

He says he's not ready for a relationship right now, that he needs more time to commit with me. Should I wait?

TL:DR: we have been seeing each other for 10 months, he says he needs more time to commit. He's not ready for a relationship right now.

Hey everyone. I (31F) have been seeing this guy (28F) since January. We live less than 2 hours away, so we meet on weekends. Around 3 months ago I asked the big question to this guy "what are we?". He said that I'm very special to him, that he cares a lot about me and pointed out what a valuable woman he thinks I am. But told me he's not ready for a relationship yet, saying he needs some time. That he wants to build a relationship with me in the future, but he just can't now. He also said this has nothing to do with me. Told me he feels vulnerable when he thinks about a relationship and also because he feels he needs to work on himself first. He just had a serious relationship on his early 20's. It lasted 6 months and it was super toxic.

We are exclusive and do everything what a couple does. Sex is great, we have deep intimate conversations. We talk all day long and trust on each other. We have a lot of fun. But I just can't understand why wouldn't he want a relationship with me if he actually cares about me the way he says he does.

I'm confused. I'm really into him, he's a part of my life now and I would really like it to work out. I can see and feel he loves me, but at the same time it hurts me a lot the fact that we are not in the same page, meaning he doesn't wants me the way I want him.

It creates me a lot of insecurities too. Is he willing to be with other women?

I don't know what to think. As I said, I can see how much he cares about me, but I'm not sure if that's enough to keep waiting.

Sorry if my post is a little confusing, English is not my native language.



Submitted October 03, 2022 at 08:22PM by HispanicLady64 https://ift.tt/8CtbRVf
He says he's not ready for a relationship right now, that he needs more time to commit with me. Should I wait? He says he's not ready for a relationship right now, that he needs more time to commit with me. Should I wait? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 04, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.