Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Man [31m] I'm [29f] dating was a kissless virgin before dating me. Don't know how to proceed.

I've gone on 5 dates with this foreign guy and on the 5th he revealed that he actually has never dated or even kissed anyone before me.

I work in a gym he used to go to. On the last night before he switched gyms he asked me out. I said "maybe" and he told me to text him at the number registered in the system if I was interested. A few weeks later I did and we've been dating for nearly 2 weeks.

So far everything has been pretty good. He's pretty smart and has lived in a few countries. He's been respectful and hasn't given me any creepy or frustrated vibes about being celibate for all of his presumed sexually active life.

I've never been with a virgin or even any guy who's less experienced than me. Is this a red flag? Should I inquire more about why he's been celibate this whole time? I'm sorry if I'm coming off a bit judgmental it's just that I've not been or known about a situation like this before. Obviously older virgins exist but I'd never personally known of any and don't know a relationship would be different with someone with little experience.

What should I do?

tl;dr: I'm dating a guy who is a virgin and hadn't even kissed anyone before me. Don't know how to proceed. What should I do?



Submitted October 17, 2022 at 07:54PM by SpareLibrarian6246 https://ift.tt/VMWQ6sq
Man [31m] I'm [29f] dating was a kissless virgin before dating me. Don't know how to proceed. Man [31m] I'm [29f] dating was a kissless virgin before dating me. Don't know how to proceed. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 18, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.