Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

After 10 years of marriage and then 2 years alone I think I am finally realizing I don't know when I am being abused.

Wow I got -76 points for thinking that breaking up over a husband not cooking dinner when his wife was late getting home from work was excessive. But I think I am seeing now that I spent 10 years putting up with shit that was actually horrible behavior. I was incredibly ill, I couldn't stop vomiting and needed to have an endoscopy done. We had just moved to this small town and the hospital was an hour away. He refused to take me. So I found a stranger, someone I had never met before to take me to this surgery. I actually feel ill. I was living with abuse for so long. This doesn't even begin to explain all that happened.

TL;DR! I am confused and I am wondering where I should seek help. How could I not see the abuse?



Submitted October 21, 2022 at 02:39AM by softfuzzytop https://ift.tt/LRfYGDe
After 10 years of marriage and then 2 years alone I think I am finally realizing I don't know when I am being abused. After 10 years of marriage and then 2 years alone I think I am finally realizing I don't know when I am being abused. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 21, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.