Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

my (f36) partner (m38) is always on the go and he expects me to be as well, it's making me miserable

We both think that the other person is the problem. He thinks I'm lazy, I think he has unreasonable expectations. For one, I really don't think I'm lazy, I may not have as much energy as he does, but we share chores and responsibilities around the house fairly equally. If anything I do more than him but it's generally pretty fair. I just want to RELAX sometimes! I can't relax while he's around because I think I have to look busy. It's really starting to get me down.

He was away for a while and it was such a relief but I still did a whole bunch of extra gardening and cleaning and other chores so he'd be happy when he came back. Not that he really noticed. Just now I had finished watering the garden after work and was going through emails and stopped for a moment to look at my phone and he was like "what are you doing??" And then ten minutes later he came back in and gave me a chore to do because clearly he thought whatever I was doing was not important.

I hate it! I've told him this! But it seems to continually be a problem for us both. I think we can get past this, everything else is great, and I think we'd both like it to work. Ugh, there's my rant, any advice?

TL; DR My partner can't stop being busy, I like to relax sometimes and he can't just let me be. Now I feel guilty if I'm not constantly working on SOMEthing



Submitted October 10, 2022 at 11:37PM by pleasurelovingpigs https://ift.tt/lztQLZp
my (f36) partner (m38) is always on the go and he expects me to be as well, it's making me miserable my (f36) partner (m38) is always on the go and he expects me to be as well, it's making me miserable Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 11, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.