Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend turns everything sexual

Am I (26F) wrong for not always wanting my bf (28M) to make everything between us sexual? We’ve been together for 3 1/2 years. It sounds funny when I type it out, he literally walks up to me and just grabs me inappropriately all the time. He can never walk up to me and give me a normal hug or normal kiss and it sucks. Because I want the feeling of non sexual intimacy. When I try to hug him when I come home from work he just stands there with his arms by his sides and stares and me. But he can never just hold me normally when I need it. He always grabs and and tries to play around like it’s always a joke, which is funny sometimes but not everyday. Literally every single day. I’ve tried to talk to him about it, and he says because I was more sexual in the beginning of our relationship he thought that’s how I was. So he’s assuming I’m going to be like that all time, which I get some female are like that but not me. Like I just want to be held and comforted and showed that he actually cares about me & doesn’t want to use me for everything else all the time. Am I being over dramatic?? Am I wrong??

TL;DR My bf turns everything sexual and never gives me non sexual intimacy and I have tried to talk to him about it, but he thought I’d be a super sexual person because I was like that in the beginning of the relationship 🆘



Submitted October 15, 2022 at 10:46PM by MycologistFast3628 https://ift.tt/PFS0bru
My boyfriend turns everything sexual My boyfriend turns everything sexual Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 16, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.