Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Am I in the wrong

My partner (26M) calls me (26F) to discuss plans for the night as he has a work Halloween party he was invited to.

He starts his call with ‘so that Halloween party is tonight. We can go but you have to be in a good mood’ in a less than friendly tone. I go silent as before I had answered the phone I was in a great mood. And was taken back by his comment. I tell him this, and state that I did plan on attending the party. Once off the phone he persists to text me this ‘Again I can’t stress enough if you are not in a good mood or not up for this please do not come I just want to end the night on a good note and relax that’s all I don’t want any problems I’m just bringing this up again because on the phone you sounded annoyed bothered or forced to go’ -at this moment I reply back with ‘Im in a great mood, if you keep bringing it up I won’t be in a good mood. ‘ now, i know I could’ve worded this differently but i was kind of taken back because I had already been in a good mood and this kind of bogged me down. After saying this he then replied saying I had been rude/gave attitude and over all didn’t understand the assignment or in his words ‘That’s not the answer I’m looking for but agin I’m making it clear communication and you’re acting rude about it ‘

Tdlr: was I in the wrong for telling him that he was bringing my mood down by assuming I’d start something?



Submitted October 28, 2022 at 09:08PM by TheMasterOfBread https://ift.tt/w6eCZTA
Am I in the wrong Am I in the wrong Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 29, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.