Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My Wife Just Left Me Today

I (40m) just got home from work, after my wife (40f) had her phone off all day, to all of her stuff gone and no note or explanation. We've had our issues for sure. Namely, with trust. She comes from a rough past with a lot of abuse, I come from a pretty normal upbringing and I frankly think that she is bipolar, besides the fact she has a hard time trusting anyone. She refuses help. Her and I always fight because of her inability to control her emotions or communicate effectively. I work full-time and provide for both of us, and she has been struggling to find a job since moving to this country. She has a hard time being a responsible adult to be honest I do everything for her and treat her well, and I've only lost my temper or screamed when she brought me to that point which is a very hard thing to do for me. I feel like I treat her like gold.

TL;DR!

It's like black and white. Either we are loving each other and having amazing sex and nice nights with romantic dinners or we're fighting and there's no in between. She has trust issues and a bad past and all I want is the best for her.

I know I'm not perfect but l'm just looking for some support. I feel So sad and detached. I don't even know where she is. What do I do? What do I say to her if I do? How can I get her help? How do I relax and move on?



Submitted October 27, 2022 at 03:50PM by LifeExtension2268 https://ift.tt/96zNOaP
My Wife Just Left Me Today My Wife Just Left Me Today Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 28, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.