Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Need advice: Boyfriend of 5 years keeps accusing me of cheating and lying, how do I prove to him that I’m not?

Me (f-26) and my boyfriend (m-36) have been together for 5 years and we’re living together. For 5 years that we’ve been together, he keeps on accusing me of cheating and lying yet even though I’ve never done and never will do it. He keeps on insisting that a guy is always giving me a ride after work which is NOT TRUE!! At all!! And he constantly thinks that I’m seeing another guys and talking to them even though I’ve limited my contact from them so he won’t get mad. I tried to understand him at first because his car isn’t working and he feels insecure because his car is everything to him. Also, I think his substance abuse is making him treat me this way. But now, as time passes by, it’s getting annoying and frustrating. He made me cry numerous times because of constant baseless accusations and him yelling and berating at me. He even threatened me that he will punch my head against the wall if I don’t admit to him that I’m cheating on him. I’m on my wits end! He yelled at me just earlier today, because I was grocery shopping and it was packed/many customers so while I was talking to him, he must’ve overheard some guy talking to his kids. He automatically assumed that I was with another guy. I didn’t even know or greet them. I gave him everything and I did everything for him! I’ve been understanding him and showing compassion because he doesn’t have a job due to his sickness. I’ve been paying our bills, rent and even sometimes help paying his traffic ticket.

Tl;dr: bf of 5 years keep accusing me of cheating and lying even though I’ve never done such things in my entire life. I’m totally on my wit’s end! How do I prove to him that I’ll never break his trust or this relationship? 😭🤦🏻‍♀️



Submitted October 22, 2022 at 07:26PM by YeahYeahYeah_16 https://ift.tt/0EYONpD
Need advice: Boyfriend of 5 years keeps accusing me of cheating and lying, how do I prove to him that I’m not? Need advice: Boyfriend of 5 years keeps accusing me of cheating and lying, how do I prove to him that I’m not? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 23, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.