Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I want to tell my (31F) bf (28M) that when he says I love you, I'll say it back.

My boyfriend and I have been dating a little over six months and I do feel that I love him and want to say it. It's a gentle, sweet sort of love but growing every day.

About a month and a half ago, I told him that I was falling in love with him - I specified that I was ~in the process of doing so, because that is where I felt I was, instead of just saying I was in love with him. His response was lukewarm and he couldn't say the same thing. It was a little upsetting at first, but we talked about it and I know he cares about me and enjoys the time we spend together.

He has said he is not very good with words, but he also said that if he loved me, he would say it. We spend most weekends together, do calls during the week sometimes, and do at least good morning/how was your day/good night texts every day. I know he cares about me. But I am feeling a little vulnerable about being so open about how I feel about him and getting the sense that his feelings for me are not as strong as mine for him.

That said, I would like to tell him that I know he is not ready to say I love you, but when he does, I will say it back. Thoughts? Or should I just tell him he doesn't have to say it now, but I do love him? I just feel like I am bursting with it and I am such a words of affirmation person that it is hard to hold it in. But I also don't want to pressure him. Alternatively, should I wait until we're deeper in the relationship? When is reasonable?

TLDR, I love my boyfriend and want to tell him, but don't want to make him feel uncomfortable. Can I tell him instead that when he's ready to say it that I will say it back?



Submitted October 30, 2022 at 01:41PM by stardustkitty https://ift.tt/Tw6CIky
I want to tell my (31F) bf (28M) that when he says I love you, I'll say it back. I want to tell my (31F) bf (28M) that when he says I love you, I'll say it back. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 31, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.