Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My girlfriend posted semi nudes and she doesn't want to delete them

Me (19M) and my gf (19F) have been dating for one and a half year . We broke up 3 months ago for 2 weeks , but we're back together and I've been trying really hard to make things work out well this time .

Today , she suddenly posted a semi nude , a photo only using her bra in her private Instagram story . I specifically said that I'm not comfortable with her sharing that kind of intimacy with other people . She said that she doesn't want to loose her individual sexyness I proceed to say that she could be sexy in others way such as wearing a revealing outfit , and that I wouldn't be uncomfy with that . She also lied because she said that a specific guy wasn't in her private story but actually was ( she told me this)

She insists on not stopping doing it , and said that I was trying to control her body . I don't feel like I am but I have been struggling with self image ( in a personality way) recently and I can't seem to understand if I'm being reasonable or not .

that's why I'm here on Reddit to ask yall opinion on this

tl:Dr : My girlfriend posted a semi nude on her private storie and I asked her if she could not do it anymore because it makes me uncomfy . She insists on doing so



Submitted October 21, 2022 at 04:59PM by Mediocre-Jicama8445 https://ift.tt/tXy0qLz
My girlfriend posted semi nudes and she doesn't want to delete them My girlfriend posted semi nudes and she doesn't want to delete them Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 22, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.