Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Why can't I (35M) say I love you to my wife (32F)?

I currently hear her laughing at something upstairs, and as it usually does, it made me feel warm all over. Also made me think to ask a question that's been getting at me for awhile, but can't ask anyone else.

I find I have a hard time saying I love you to her. I don't know why it is but it bothers me. My wife says I love you a million times a day. Right after she thanks me for something, when we're laying together on the couch after a long day and she just looks up in my eyes and says it, after I make her laugh. Sometimes I say it back, sometimes I just kiss her back. I remember it caught me off guard when we were dating when she would do the same.

I love that woman more than I love anything else in my life. So I don't get why I sometimes hard to say it back as much as she does. I also hope it's not hurting her.

TL;DR Have a hard time saying I love you to my wife and want to know why.



Submitted October 11, 2022 at 05:22PM by AmsterdamTroubles https://ift.tt/xb1Tat9
Why can't I (35M) say I love you to my wife (32F)? Why can't I (35M) say I love you to my wife (32F)? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 12, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.