Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Confused about relationships

I’m (26m) dating a guy (24m) and in what was supposed to be an endearing way, he described me as kinda grumpy and a lone wolf type of guy. It got me thinking. With my friends I’m very playful and cheery but when I fall into something serious with someone I realise that I become very solemn/serious and don’t show emotion and almost don’t want them around but at the same time want their company. And I don’t show off that playful side, it just feels cringey and I can’t access it. I’m a walking contradiction and I can’t understand why. Am I dating the wrong people? Or do I just have issues (I definitely have had enough happen to tick that box)

TL:DR: I become someone else in a relationship, for the worse and idk why.



Submitted October 30, 2022 at 04:44PM by randomguynobodyhere https://ift.tt/Ihld1SV
Confused about relationships Confused about relationships Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 31, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.