Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (F24) think I’m falling out of love with my boyfriend (M24)

We’ve been together for 7 years, have been living together for a year and have 2 pets. He’s my first relationship and only guy I’ve been with but he’s dated a few girls before me and during a brief “break”. Since we’ve moved in, I’ve been having doubts about the type of partner he’ll be in the future. I feel tired of basically being a mom to my boyfriend and I keep seeing glimpses of the future where I’m juggling a household, kids, work, and a husband that plays incompetent. We’ve talked about my frustrations and I’ve told him I need him to help around the house, but there’s been minimal progress. I’ve been avoiding sex because I don’t feel as attracted as I used to and honestly it’s hard to feel turned on after having to ask him to take the trash out for the 5th time. Here’s where things get bad and where I’ve been feeling particularly guilty. I never really felt attracted to other guys, but lately I’ve been wondering what it’s like to explore my options. I sometimes try to imagine my life without him to see if I would miss him, but I feel neutral about it. I’ve been with the same guy since I was 17 so I feel that this is natural to be curious, but how do I know it’s nature running it’s course and not me losing interest in the relationship? How do I know this isn’t just a “grass is always greener” situation?

TLDR: I’ve been in an LTR for 7 years and feel like my feelings are going away.



Submitted October 03, 2022 at 06:42PM by AmazingOperation130 https://ift.tt/4rHO0C9
I (F24) think I’m falling out of love with my boyfriend (M24) I (F24) think I’m falling out of love with my boyfriend (M24) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 04, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.