Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [M35] don't recognize my [F32] fiancé anymore.

Me and the fiance got two wonderful kids 3 and 8. For the last two years she's becoming increasingly hostile. If I ask if she's seen the nail clippers, for examples (when they are not in the usual vicinity. I get a snarky response in tone of. "So why would that be my doing, ofc you are perfect!"

I can't for the life of me understand what this animosity is coming from. We used to be a heck of a team. Best friends, I can feel that there is not much love left in our relationship.

For 9 years we would travel, make sure to spend atleast some time cuddling, reading im bed or watching a TV show before bed. Surprise each other with well-planned gifts, for no special reason.

I am a sensitive person, and I don't treat others bad either. She had a dip in her health, during the last pregnancy. And I that's nothing I hold against her. We got help for her, I stayed home for 6 months full time and another 5 moths half time. To unburden her as much as I could. Encouraging her to see family and friends on weekends, and take a brake from home.

What I can't accept is being treated like a villain for asking if she wants to us to go. A. The whole family visits my aunt. B. We are stay home and have a chill weekend. I cook her fave food. C. Me and the kids take the two hour trip and she can have alone time.

One day last week. Is when it dawned on me. It came crashing down on me what a emotional punching bag I've become.

We had a dental appointment for the little one. A schooltrip for the older one. And I had a yearly checkup on he same day. The evening before I pack the bags and meals for the trip. Double checking all the appointments. And I during that night I slept like crap. So during the morning I was working with half a brain. I thought I was 30m late for the schooltrip. But I was 30 early.

When I called to tell my fiance at work, about the "funny" mixup and wish her a good day. She heard that I WAS 30m late, and not that I had CONFUSED myself because of morning stress.

She kept saying how essentially she was tired of taking care of three kids? How unreliable I was (I've been late for school 3 times in 2 years. Twice there had been a car accident and the road was closed) How she felt I was holding her back from living her life....ok

*I have been on parental leave for 9 months for both my kids.

*Buying, not only payin, but picking out and planning all types of seasonal clothes.

*I do 80% of the cooking. And laundry.

*I help our kids with home work 90% of the time.

*I've booked spa weekend's, festivals, teater shows. For her and her FRIENDS. For her birthdays. So she can get a present that she wants (often mentions how she miss these kind of activities)

*I book vacations, birthday parties, invite daughters friends etc)

(We have been to councilors, as a couple and each on our own)

Not trying to humble brag. I sprained my ankle a week or two back. My older daughter was concerned, it would only hurt I stepped wrong. But my fiance never said a word.

Then an older man in the grocery store, queue saw my limp. And offered to push my shopping cart to my car. I polity said that I was used to it, and I would be ok. In the car I broke down. Decided then and there that I was ending my relationship. Feeling the empati from a stranger, overwhelmed me. Compared to my emotional apritiation, in my partnership.

I deserve better /rant

tldr: fiancé changed, seems to hate me. And I've in turn fallen out of love/feelings



Submitted October 22, 2022 at 10:15PM by Papaya-Mammoth https://ift.tt/HMFO5dP
I [M35] don't recognize my [F32] fiancé anymore. I [M35] don't recognize my [F32] fiancé anymore. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 23, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.