Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Separate finances in marriage

My husband (25) and I (26) have separate finances.

Today he offered me a sip of his drink he made at home and it tasted really good, I asked to take another sip and he said “no I paid for it”.

Like wtf. Growing up anything that was my parents, was my parents. All money. One account. All house resources was anyones. If someone was bought - either could use it. They didn’t ask - everything was theirs.

It just felt so, so stingy.

This is something we have always disagreed on. He sees things separate and I always believed money and resources should be joint.

Not to add - he uses my ingredients sometimes that I purchased, (and more than I do). (I don’t care - just pointing out the irony).

TLDR: husband didn’t let me have another sip of his drink he made because “He paid for the ingredients”. This marriage feels stingy and transactional



Submitted October 27, 2022 at 05:35PM by justmylifeee https://ift.tt/mXETNS6
Separate finances in marriage Separate finances in marriage Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 28, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.