Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me (21/F) with my boyfriend (24/M) of 3 years lied about using a condom. What do I do?

My boyfriend and I use the FAM technique as a form of contraception and it has been working for me the past year and a half. However early this year I became a little slack with checking my fertility and got pregnant. A week after finding out I was pregnant I experienced a miscarriage and it was an extremely traumatic and depressing experience for me. As much as I hate to say it but if I did not experience a miscarriage we most likely would not have gone through with the pregnancy.

Ever since then, I have been extremely careful and during my most fertile days we don’t have sex.

The other night my boyfriend was extremely persistent with wanting to have sex and after I told him no multiple times because it was my most fertile days, he brought up the idea of wearing a condom which I said yes to. He even grabbed the condom and put it on the bed. My face was turned away from him but I just assumed he had put the condom on until he pulled out. I asked him if he was wearing the condom and he said that he forgot and just got too into the sex.

TL; DR He has never done something like this before and I don’t know if this is a big deal but I am annoyed with the fact that he lied to me. Or did he just genuinely forget?



Submitted October 21, 2022 at 04:19PM by paydayA https://ift.tt/ZHxIFDj
Me (21/F) with my boyfriend (24/M) of 3 years lied about using a condom. What do I do? Me (21/F) with my boyfriend (24/M) of 3 years lied about using a condom. What do I do? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 22, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.