Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do I place a boundary on my boyfriend without sounding insane?

I(23F) have been seing my bf(24M) for 3 months now. From the way I see our relationship I think we intend on being serious with each other(we met each other’s friends, told our family about our relationship, almost living together due to our special living situation*this post is not about this).

I am conscious about my attachement style which is anxious and I am working very hard on changing it towards a more secure one. I am reading everyday about how to be a better communicator and I am in therapy. Even so, it is my understanding that placing boundaries is healthy.

My boundary is that I want him to stop liking other girls’ provocative photos on instagram, girls that are NOT his friends or coworkers. I am pretty sure he met them on Tinder and kept them on his profile.

I came to the conclusion that this problem of mine is not due to my anxiety attachement and I want to ask him to stop doing it if he wants to pursue a more serious relationship with me since I find these likes to be disrespectful towards me.

I’ve done my part and unfollowed guys I had no business with but just met at the club or on Bumble. I also never like provocative photos.

My questions are: 1. How should I express this boundary of mine in the healthiest way? 2. Should I wait longer(how long?) since we are only 3 months into our relationship? 3. Am I right to want this?

TL;DR: my bf(24M) of 3 months likes other girls’ provocative insta photos. I(23F) want to express that this is a boundary of mine and I would like him to stop doing it if he wants to get serious with me. How to and when should I tell him that?

Thanks in advance



Submitted October 17, 2022 at 02:08AM by Big-Mouth-Bad-Karma https://ift.tt/OdlzJGK
How do I place a boundary on my boyfriend without sounding insane? How do I place a boundary on my boyfriend without sounding insane? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 17, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.