Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (20F) boyfriend (21M) cheated on me with a coworker (25F)

Hi, I'm a (20F) in a relationship with my boyfriend (21M) of 1.5 years.

We met while we were both working at IKEA in the as-is section (where all the clearance and damaged items are). I thought things were going great between us, but then I found out that he was cheating on me with another woman (25F) who also worked in the as-is section.

I feel betrayed and hurt that he would do this to me. I don't know if I can trust him again. I'm considering breaking up with him, but I don't know if that's the right decision. I'm so confused and hurt right now. Should I find a new job to make it all less painful?

Any advice would be appreciated.

TL;DR — My (20F) boyfriend (21M) cheated on me with a coworker (25F)



Submitted October 29, 2022 at 09:52PM by TrappedInAsIs https://ift.tt/x6CdwK5
My (20F) boyfriend (21M) cheated on me with a coworker (25F) My (20F) boyfriend (21M) cheated on me with a coworker (25F) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 30, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.