Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (20f) told my boyfriend (23m) that he kind of assaults me and he got offended

I first want to preface this and say my boyfriend had never shown any red flags and respects me in all ways apart from this one thing so if I sound naive or overreacting then it’s because I don’t know what to define it as. My boyfriend tends to be quite rough in a “hyper” way and if we’re cuddling he would squeeze my boobs (not trying to start sex) without warning and sometimes it would hurt, or he’d go to put his hand down there and wiggle it and obviously with it being unexpected it can hurt or sometimes he just slaps me leg or something. I say “stop it!” “Get off!” “It’s hurts” and even though he says sorry I didn’t mean to, gets offended and says “you’re my girlfriend” so I tell him he still can’t do that. Later on he just forgets. Sometimes I’m repeating stop it stop it stop it in an annoyed tone.

I’ve had two serious talks about me not liking it and that he can’t do it and he apologies but says he just thinks I’m being “soft” and that I’m not really being hurt. He’s said this multiple times before. Today, on our two year anniversary, he does it again and I snap at him and get angry and tell him not to do it and says he’s incasing my personal space and that it’s kind of assault because he does it when I don’t want it and doesn’t listen when I say stop. He then got in a mood, stayed lying on the couch with his eyes shut and wasn’t speaking to me. I washed the pots and he still wasn’t speaking. He starts to cry and later tells me I make it sound like he’s an abuser and an assaulter. His OCD makes him terrified of being accused of that so that’s why he got so upset about it. I console him because I feel bad for ruining the day but I still stand my ground because I don’t want to feel manipulated and it go back to square one.

TL;DR: told my boyfriend he kind of assaults me and he got offended.



Submitted October 15, 2022 at 09:37AM by chocolateytea https://ift.tt/s8VPJu2
I (20f) told my boyfriend (23m) that he kind of assaults me and he got offended I (20f) told my boyfriend (23m) that he kind of assaults me and he got offended Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 16, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.