Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Guy friend is possessive over me

I F(26) work in the restaurant industry. I have a boyfriend M(30) of seven years. I worked with a guy M(40s?) who was a little older than me and we became friends and would joke around.

He left and got a real job and started making great money. He would invite me catch up and treat me which I appreciated. He knows of my boyfriend.

Anyways we go out to eat to this very upscale French restaurant. While dining the manager came over and spoke with us. He told me I was very charismatic. I said I worked in fine dining, he asked where and I told him.

When we were leaving the manager pulled me aside and gave me his business card. He said to all him and I can shadow and see how I like the place. That I fit their image.

My friend FLIPPED out. He was like “he didn’t know if you were my girlfriend or wife. Why is he pulling you aside?” I was like to offer me a job they look like they make bank here. He kept going on and on about that and even called a mutual friend the next day to complain.

He also buys me expensive wine and liquor bottles all the time. Recently he started texting me good morning everyday which I ignored. I already told him I don’t want any gifts. Then he keeps trying to invite me to more and more fancy places during the week. He basically tries to make plans everyday. When I ignore because it’s too much he asks if I’m mad. I have a boyfriend.

He tries to invite me to weddings and social events to where I always say no.

What do I do??

TL;DR: guy friend keeps buying me things and got jealous of a man offering me a job



Submitted October 10, 2022 at 08:35PM by idfjdjskwoxockf https://ift.tt/tW1ILyb
Guy friend is possessive over me Guy friend is possessive over me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 11, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.