Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

What are some ways a man can improve himself?

Me and my live in Girlfriend of 2 years broke up and I’m realizing I wasn’t the best and I want to change.

I put a lot of attention into a new business and didn’t really make time for the 2 of us. (We’d go on dates and go out but I’d be nervous the whole time because I was worried about my bank account, she liked to shop a lot)

I had a slight anger problem, I wouldn’t be like yelling and screaming but I would get a little irritated when she would complain to me (I’d only get irritated about stuff that was about me not about other stuff like how she was stressed at work and things like that I was pretty good with that)

I wouldn’t spend much quality time with her like sitting and talking or doing stuff together but I was always down to cuddle and watch a movie.

My communication was absolutely shit… I found it hard to express my emotions because I was trying to be a strong, tough man and not be soft and all lovey dovey all the time (I was at times but I tried to keep it in moderation)

And lastly I was lazy, this is the one I’m more ashamed of. She would clean our room and I didn’t feel like helping, there were times when she’d even clean my side for me (fucking pathetic I know…)

Anyways. Is there any resources or anything at all that y’all have that could help me out in becoming a better man. Either for the next one, or if we get back together (she left the door open to it and we made a plan to meet again and talk in the next few months)

TLDR: me and gf of 2 yrs split. I was a bit of an asshole. How can I change?



Submitted October 09, 2022 at 09:54PM by Fluffy-Translator600 https://ift.tt/PbVoiSz
What are some ways a man can improve himself? What are some ways a man can improve himself? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 10, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.