Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (f20) feel profound loneliness whenever me and my boyfriend (m23) are together.

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about five years now. The start was rocky, but we pulled through and had a great relationship until last year. I don’t know what changed but the usual adventures and loving person is now just very distant. He told me before that he sometimes mistakes me as a friend rather than seeing me as an intimate partner. I have asked him about it repeatedly but he can’t answer me. He promises he would try but it never happens. I’m fighting with depression myself and I feel like I’m drowning in feeling lonely. He used to be my pillar of strength. I now made sure he had a therapist to speak to and I hope that helps him.

But I want to know what I can do to get the spark and excitement back into the relationship. I am at my wits end concerning that. I tried new things in bed, or romantic evenings planned through. None has really worked. So I’m asking for advice on what I can do to salvage this relationship.

TLDR: Feeling lonely and somewhat neglected by boyfriend. Want to know what I can change or do to salvage this relationship.



Submitted June 01, 2022 at 12:56AM by pearwoamn https://ift.tt/xJg8cKW
I (f20) feel profound loneliness whenever me and my boyfriend (m23) are together. I (f20) feel profound loneliness whenever me and my boyfriend (m23) are together. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 01, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.