Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [28M] ex GF [24F] invited her best male friend to stay in our apartment while I was visiting family without telling me anything

I think I’m writing this partially to get some relief.

I’ve been dating a girl for the last 7 months. Things were pretty good between us, at least I thought so. She was the most laid back girl I ever dated and I felt it was easy to fall for her. She always would talk about her best male friend and I’ve heard the guys name over a thousand times, and only briefly met him once.

My ex gf and I lived in the south but are both from the northeast. Her mom had an empty basement apartment that we stayed in together for most of the fall and holiday season. About two weeks before thanksgiving, we fly back down south to get my car and then drove up again together the week of Thanksgiving. The plan was that I would spend thanksgiving alone with my family as we haven’t been able to see each other since before covid (brother is immune compromised ).

After a day and a half of driving we get to the apartment and I leave her to go to my family . Everything was fine, she texted me / called me as usual and I thought I would just go to see my family, spend a week or two and then come right back. The night before thanksgiving she mentions that her male friend needed to pick up a ring that he left at the apartment. That surprised me and I asked if he had spent the night. He did. I asked if they shared a bed. They did (my bed) .

I was immediately upset , and stopped responding to her texts . After I calmed down i initiated a conversation about this and she apologized for not telling me. Somehow it comes out that not only did he spend the one night, but it was 4 days. She didn’t mention this once to me. Her excuse was that she was afraid of “this” reaction. Which is bullshit.

I don’t think they did anything sexual but even if they did it doesn’t matter. The very fact that she hid this and even once was caught did not offer the full story that he stayed multiple nights just completely ruined this relationship for me. I was pretty happy with her and I feel like she broke up with me by acting this way. I didn’t want to break up but she almost forced me to.

I’m angry and hurt but I don’t really know how to process this. She totally betrayed me, waiting less than a day for me to be gone before having completely separate secretive plans . It makes my blood boil if I’m being honest.

The next few days I was visibly angry with her. I did not immediately end the relationship then and there but I should have. Instead she reciprocated my dryness and anger herself which ultimately made everything worse. I feel like someone came into my life, fucked shit up, and offered a “sorry not sorry” . I want to feel better about this but I’m having a hard time.

TL;DR ex gf invites male best friend to spend the week at the apartment we were staying at for the holidays without mentioning this once to me.



Submitted December 04, 2021 at 09:38AM by TaGeuelePutain https://ift.tt/3GhLLPs
My [28M] ex GF [24F] invited her best male friend to stay in our apartment while I was visiting family without telling me anything My [28M] ex GF [24F] invited her best male friend to stay in our apartment while I was visiting family without telling me anything Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 04, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.