Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

my (28f) brother’s (23m) girlfriend (25f) threatened to break up the marriage of my close friends (35m, 32f) and I don’t want her at my small wedding

I’m having a really small ceremony with just my close friends and family. This girl was actually part of a previous friend circle of mine and tried to break up the marriage of my close friends that will be attending my ceremony.

I don’t want drama at my wedding and she has said to me before that she has so much info on one of my close friends that she could ruin their marriage. She said this to me so casually that I was shocked and didn’t even know how to respond.

She also breaks up with my brother like 2x a month. They’ve had a good streak lately though and I’m getting nervous that I’ll actually have to invite her to my wedding.

I don’t know her that well because I live away from my family, but my parents have called her manipulative and don’t like how often she breaks up with him. I’ve seen my brother so sad before because she would bail on him at the last minute and say all kinds of horrible shit to him.

Every private conversation I’ve had with her has always been about her problems with my brother and their relationship. It makes me really uncomfortable and makes me feel like he is her hobby. The last time we had a conversation about it, I told her I feel bad for them and that relationships don’t have to be that way. Honestly I was just annoyed at the whole conversation and was done with it. Like I’m not your therapist you lil B.

I don’t see a way to not invite her. But I have so much anxiety about her making my wedding about her shit with my friends because that’s the kind of person she has shown herself to be to me.

What would you do in this situation?

tldr; brothers girlfriend is drama and I’m nervous about inviting her to my wedding.



Submitted December 17, 2021 at 04:29AM by chubby_umbel https://ift.tt/3p47RPR
my (28f) brother’s (23m) girlfriend (25f) threatened to break up the marriage of my close friends (35m, 32f) and I don’t want her at my small wedding my (28f) brother’s (23m) girlfriend (25f) threatened to break up the marriage of my close friends (35m, 32f) and I don’t want her at my small wedding Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 17, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.