Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Is it crazy for me (34M) to expect to hang out with people all the time?

When I'm at work, or talking to my friends, and asking people if they want to hang out, it seems like everyone has plans like, all the time. Most of my time monday-friday is going to work, then going for a run when i get home, or working in my woodshop for a bit in the evenings. I have a game night or go out to watch a game with friends every other weekend.

But it seems like everyone else is only free to hang out with me like, once a month. Every time I ask someone to hang out (albeit they're different people that i ask for different days), they're almost always busy because they're having dinner with a friend, or have a friend visiting, or whatever. I haven't polled anyone but it seems like most people I know are like busy hanging out with people 4-5 days a week. Is this normal?

TLDR: i can only find people to hang out once a week or every other week but everyone else seems to be busy 4-5 days a week. Is this normal?



Submitted December 13, 2021 at 07:35PM by Potential_Moment5553 https://ift.tt/3oTmNQX
Is it crazy for me (34M) to expect to hang out with people all the time? Is it crazy for me (34M) to expect to hang out with people all the time? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 14, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.