Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

If you knew your friend secretly had feelings for you, would you distance yourself?

So here's the situation. I am a single, 35M, and I have a close friend who is a happily married, 32F. We've known each other for ~8 years. Her friendship has helped me through some bleak times in my life and I value it greatly. That being said, I'm also attracted to her, always have been. BUT I genuinely have no intentions of initiating any sort of romantic connection, and have never so much as hinted at anything like it. The question is, if you were her, and you found out your friend secretly had feelings for you, would you distance yourself just because of that? If your answer is "Yes I would, because you can never trust men." then that is completely understandable, but please take into consideration that we've been friends for some time and that there is some level of trust between us.

TL;DR I'm worried my friend might pull away if she finds out I have feelings for her (even though I have no intention of trying to initiate any romance). Should I be? Can you be close friends with someone who is also attracted to you?



Submitted December 13, 2021 at 03:32PM by peace-in-aimlessness https://ift.tt/3GGmMWh
If you knew your friend secretly had feelings for you, would you distance yourself? If you knew your friend secretly had feelings for you, would you distance yourself? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 14, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.