Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (25F) am dating a shy, inexperienced man (25M); how do I make sure he’s comfortable?

TL;DR: I’m dating this guy who is super shy. Any advice on how to make sure he’s comfortable?

I recently matched with a man whom I found attractive. We chatted for a day and the conversation was really good that we decided to exchange numbers. The next day, we got on the phone and the conversation was okay in the beginning. Then I noticed when I was not asking questions or talking, there’ll be dead silence for a while till I started talking. I Came to learn that he’s actually very quiet, shy, and inexperienced. This is new territory for me, but I honestly think it’s cute. There was one time when we had a FaceTime call though,it got super silent when I stoped asking questions. I noticed he was using his computer and when I asked what he was up to, he said he was looking up what to ask and then apologized for “being so bad at this.” He’s very smart and passionate about certain things the can speak more on. I really just need advice from anyone who’s had a similar experience in dating. I like him and want to get to know him more. How do I make sure I respect his personality and not make him be insecure about it?



Submitted December 11, 2021 at 08:05PM by not_my_acc1 https://ift.tt/31Vbf6m
I (25F) am dating a shy, inexperienced man (25M); how do I make sure he’s comfortable? I (25F) am dating a shy, inexperienced man (25M); how do I make sure he’s comfortable? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 12, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.