Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do I (18f) tell my friend (18f) that her trauma dumping is hurting me

So for this past semester, I have been meeting weekly with a group of all girls for a class. Although There still mostly strangers to me. 4 of the girls in this group are all roommates with a no boundaries sort of friendship. They’re nice people.

Although one friend who I’ll call H stands out to me. She has lots of traumas in her life. And many of them have happened quite recently. Our first meeting (which are usually casual) she dropped a huge bomb about a terrible experience at a party completely unwarranted.

And last week we were having a holiday get together and when she arrived she told us about her break up with her boyfriend, the abuse, and the disgusting thing she had to learn (I’m being vague cause it’s not my info to tell and I don’t want to do to you what she did to me) I left early because I just couldn’t go on with a good vibe after hearing that and I cried when I got to my dorm.

So how do I tell her to stop trauma dumping since it’s deeply triggering me without aliens her or the entire group? I want to keep her as a friend, but I don’t want to take in such horrific information unprompted.

TLDR; I want to tell my friend her sporadic venting is hurting me and keep the friendship in tact.



Submitted December 05, 2021 at 09:19AM by Strawberrie5 https://ift.tt/31B908u
How do I (18f) tell my friend (18f) that her trauma dumping is hurting me How do I (18f) tell my friend (18f) that her trauma dumping is hurting me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 06, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.