Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Am I [27M] dating a drug addict [24F]?

I have recently met a girl and we've been seeing each other for the last 2 months. Overall our relationship is excellent and our chemistry is really great. We feel we are developing a bond, however, she lives in Las Vegas and she will go back there in a couple of weeks while I live in totally different part of world so we will have to cut ties. She is studying in LV and she is a successful student, a responsible person from what I've been observing.

She has been very upfront about her life and drugs since day 1 and I didn't really mind, we smoke joints together which I'm fine with although I'm not a regular user. However, she is really into techno music and she likes to hangout at techno clubs couple of times in a week. And every time she goes there, she generally does a pre-game with cocaine, MDMA or ecstasy. I never had experience with these drugs before and I tried them once when I'm with her. I'm a psychology major so I have a good knowledge of narcotics, I don't think I'll ever do them again. Over two months, she did coke twice, MDMA twice and ecstasy twice (with one day in between). Since we won't see each other for a considerable amount of time, I'm not really banging my head around it but I do care about her regardless.

We really think that in the future we can be together so as I started having strong feelings toward her, the imminent question on my mind is if I'm dating / in a relationship with a drug addict or not. She says she only does it for certain periods of her life where she wants to have fun and it's not a regular use. Also mentions in Las Vegas, it feels normal because majority of people do drugs and it's very accessible. The truth is, where we live right now, it's not easily accessible and she does it so I'm not sure how the frequency of use is in LV. She never gave me the impression of a drug addict because she basically never felt like "in need" or gave me a mental signs of a drug addict. I wanna know how you people think about this.

tl;dr: the girl I met two months ago does drugs occasionally and regularly smokes weed. she lives in Las Vegas and says it feels pretty normal there. is she a drug addict?



Submitted December 03, 2021 at 04:11PM by jcneast https://ift.tt/3IkCV5l
Am I [27M] dating a drug addict [24F]? Am I [27M] dating a drug addict [24F]? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 04, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.