Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Kind of offended my mother wants a new baby now that’s she’s mature enough to raise them on her own

So I’m 18 in a couple weeks and I’m going to college soon and leaving the house. My mother had me when she was 17 and I think my grandmother essentially raised me. She took me to school back and forth, got me food, and was my primary caretaker until she passed away a couple of years ago. I have a younger sister as well who is 16 and it’s the same thing with her but now my mother says she wants another kid for the reason of “doing it herself”.

Is that not kind of rude to me?

I am 17 and female.

TL;DR - I am offended that my mother didn’t participate in raising me and now wants a kid so she can be a real mother



Submitted July 31, 2021 at 07:32PM by valleymesa4 https://ift.tt/3j70nYd
Kind of offended my mother wants a new baby now that’s she’s mature enough to raise them on her own Kind of offended my mother wants a new baby now that’s she’s mature enough to raise them on her own Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 01, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.