Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How can I (27f) stop feeling sad/jealous over my boyfriend’s (33m)friendship with his female friend (same age)

Hello all

I’ve been with my boyfriend 2.5 years. Closer to 3.

Things are okay in our relationship, but they’ve been kind of rocky as of late. While I’ve been trying to find ways for us to improve our relationship, its just going very slow.

I can’t help feeling jealous that he talks to his friend much more than he talks to me. They work together so I know it’s normal, and I know he’s allowed to have friends.

Sometimes I’ll message/call him once or twice throughout the day and I’ll barely get any responses out of him, but I’ve glanced over when he’s on his phone and I’ve noticed he has large message threads with her. Or if we’re watching a movie she’ll be texting him.

Like I said I know he’s in his right to talk to his friend, I just feel neglected when I see she gets more attention from him than me who’s supposed to be his girlfriend.

Any advice on how I can cope with this better?

Tl;dr my boyfriend talks to his female friend more than he talks to me and even though I know he’s in his right, I’d like some advice how I can cope with this internal jealousy.



Submitted August 26, 2021 at 05:14AM by throwaway1567891 https://ift.tt/3zmEVFA
How can I (27f) stop feeling sad/jealous over my boyfriend’s (33m)friendship with his female friend (same age) How can I (27f) stop feeling sad/jealous over my boyfriend’s (33m)friendship with his female friend (same age) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 26, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.