Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (23f) bf (23m) has horrible armpit BO and showers up to three times a week

My bf and I have been together for a year and two months, it’s a ldr (long distance relationship). Last December he came to finally visit me in person and it honestly went really well, but I did notice that he had a bit of BO and thought that it was due to the fact that he left his deodorant at my house the night he stood over (we were staying in an Airbnb). The showering part didn’t really come to light until after he left because during his stay whenever we wanted to be intimate he would shower with me, so I didn’t really see any problem then. I went this summer to visit him and meet his family which was great and a bit nerve wrecking, but that’s when the above issue became apparent. He uses axe body spray, which in my opinion doesn’t do anything, and he doesn’t shower at least once a day. We’ve had conversations about him showering and he’s mostly done an every other day when I insist, but lately I’ve been busy at my new job and haven’t been so on top of him to shower with me which is the only way he’ll actually shower every other day. I’m slowly trying to convince him to shower a bit more since we plan to move in together once I graduate from nursing school. I honestly don’t know how to bring up the fact that he needs to change deodorant and use it every day because in all honesty it can be a very strong smell coming from him. We had a random conversation and he brought up the fact that the reason why his body emits such an odor is the fact that it’s his “defense mechanism” that he developed from being bullied constantly when he was younger, but I don’t consider it to be a valid excuse since I myself used to be bullied a lot while growing up do to my weight. I love him a lot and he’s honestly such a sweet and gentle giant, he’s 6’4 while I’m 5’5, but I feel like this will put a strain on our relationship.

Tl;dr: My bf rarely uses deodorant and rarely showers, but deodorant is the main issue for now. Don’t know how to bring it up.



Submitted August 30, 2021 at 07:16AM by uninteligablebabble https://ift.tt/2WDQlq7
My (23f) bf (23m) has horrible armpit BO and showers up to three times a week My (23f) bf (23m) has horrible armpit BO and showers up to three times a week Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.