Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Opinions on this situation that happened with my bf?

My bf(28) of over 4 years and I(24) were out with friends for drinks on Saturday. One of our acquaintances (we've known her for years and see her out but don't "hang out" with her) had her younger sister in town after being gone for pretty much the entirety of our relationship. I've met her a couple times and she's a great girl, we were getting along great! My bf's ex was good friends with her so he knows her a little better from about 7 years ago, but I know her less.

Me, her sister, and her were at the bar getting drinks when my boyfriend comes up from behind, moves sister's hair out of the way of her neck and grabs her by the neck playfully. I saw it and felt uncomfortable but didn't say anything right away bc I did not want to make the sister feel uncomfortable as she did nothing wrong. A few minutes later I pull my boyfriend to the side and say "hey that was a little weird for me and made me uncomfortable. You see your gf and two other women and touch another person it was just weird for me. But let's get a beer and have a good night"

He says, "oh my god I didn't mean it like that we've been friends for a long time (not very close bc I've only met her 2-3 times in 4 years) and I was just playing, youre being insecure she's not hot or anything". Not wanting to start a fight, I try moving on but to me, it's not about attractiveness or anything like that-it's just a boundary that is crossed that made me feel uncomfortable. Am I in the wrong for this?

TL;DR: BF touched another woman's neck and I told him it made me uncomfortable-he says I'm dramatic and insecure.



Submitted August 30, 2021 at 07:40AM by throwRA1009402 https://ift.tt/3t3J4M7
Opinions on this situation that happened with my bf? Opinions on this situation that happened with my bf? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.