Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me [44M] with my wife [42F] married 15 years, what small things can I do to express desire for my wife?

For years I've asked her what she wants to do, what her desires are, how could I fulfill her fantasy but I never got a straight answer. Earlier this week we had a good talk about desire and turns out her's isn't self-sustaining like mine is. Her spark comes from when I talk about, show, or take action that expresses my desire for her.

I'm looking for direct actions I can take with her, as my indirection actions (fatherhood, fixing house things, career, working out) are taken care of and indeed she responds very positively to those. She is a K/1 teacher so texting naughtiness thru the day is not a good option, but I'd love to hear other creative suggestions! Also, we have 13yr old b/g twins, so parent rules are in-effect.

Thanks everyone!


tl;dr: Her desire is dependent upon my actions, looking for suggestions.



Submitted August 26, 2021 at 03:14PM by schmeeza https://ift.tt/3sRACPU
Me [44M] with my wife [42F] married 15 years, what small things can I do to express desire for my wife? Me [44M] with my wife [42F] married 15 years, what small things can I do to express desire for my wife? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 27, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.