Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

He (m 35) cancelled our trip in the last minute .Should I (f 30) text him or wait for him to text me?

So I started seeing this guy , he’s separated after 12 years . Never married on paper . His wife left him three month ago.He’s 35.

All in all their relationship is a mess and has come to an end. Lots of drama and fighting etc. They also have two kids together. We have been dating and spending a nice time together , He said that he wants to find love and to move on with his life.

So we planned to go away for a few days and while I was waiting for him to come and pick me up , he was on his way already, he called me from the car ( I could hear it) and said that he’s sorry but his ex wife just called and demanded from him to watch the kids , he said she dropped the kids by his place but he wasn’t home so she called and told him he must come back home as she needs him to watch the kids.

He apologies a few times on the phone , but I’m extremely upset . Also , it looks like his ex wife is controlling him. I don’t even know if all this is true , I mean who drops the kids without checking first if he’s home or not? Did he just bail? Even tho he called me earlier advising that he just got home from work and he’s going to get ready and pick me up.

So when he called I didn’t even know what to say I just kept saying ok , It’s been seven hrs since we spoke. Should I text him something? I do understand he has commitments and kids but shouldn’t he be calling me to talk and explain? I saw him online all this time.

TL;dr Idk what to do now and if I should even keep seeing him . Too much drama? Is it true at all or he just bailed ?



Submitted August 30, 2021 at 11:23PM by Misosoup678 https://ift.tt/3gOMRYW
He (m 35) cancelled our trip in the last minute .Should I (f 30) text him or wait for him to text me? He (m 35) cancelled our trip in the last minute .Should I (f 30) text him or wait for him to text me? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 31, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.