Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Husband collecting unemployment and didn’t tell me

Me,(40F) and husband (41M) have been married 12 years and together over 20. There have been multiple issues over the years. Last year he had a major surgery and has been out of work. He works for a small company and could not get short term disability. He was not fired so no unemployment. I have financially supporting our family, 2 small children, for a year.

I had to fight with him to apply for long term disability and appeal the denial. He still hasn’t done the 2nd appeal. He is back in the hospital and I opened a letter which now shows he has been getting unemployment and never told me. He said his mother was giving him a little spending money here and there which he spends on take away and cigarettes.

He had never offered to pay a bill or for food shopping. I don’t know how to approach this as he is again in the hospital post surgery but I am LIVID!

How would you address this and when is the right time?

TL:DR: husband lied about his income.



Submitted August 28, 2021 at 07:07AM by eden911 https://ift.tt/3DnI4r0
Husband collecting unemployment and didn’t tell me Husband collecting unemployment and didn’t tell me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 28, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.