Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (M18) feel disappointed to have a gf (F17) when girls hit on me.

I’ve been with my gf for over year. I had the classic falling in love feelings where you feel completely content to die with someone and everything feels magical. The past 6 months have had many more random arguments and we get on at each other more than we should. There have been points where I’ve wondered if it can go on after some bad periods. My gf is one of those girls that needs to see me all the time and freaks out a lot about small things so she always pushes for it to continue and never considers anything else. She doesn’t really have any real friends from no fault of either of us. We spend average 5/7 days and nights a week together and after a week I usually need her to leave. She finds this upsetting.

I recently got a job working 12 hour security shifts at festivals. After work we can go and enjoy it. I had a few girls come into me but last night one really came into me and it was awkward that I didn’t kiss her. The thing that feels wrong is that I was looking out for girls during each act. I wanted them to hit on me and wished I could take them back to my place but I didn’t because I still care about my gf as a person. Its not even just sexual. I just wanted to meet someone new and be excited by eachother. I really feel like I’ve lost feelings because I’m not even excited to go home and see her. I’m just happy to go home and have some cuddles after a hard week of work.

(We usually get on really well as people and have so many laughs and still have fun during all this stuff. It just always breaks down every 6 weeks and then I feel all lovey dovey for a week after my gf pushes for it)

Tl;dr - working at festivals and wish I could have fun with girls and meet someone new even though I have a gf.



Submitted August 30, 2021 at 03:30AM by thr0waway1429 https://ift.tt/3DyZ6SY
I (M18) feel disappointed to have a gf (F17) when girls hit on me. I (M18) feel disappointed to have a gf (F17) when girls hit on me. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.