Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Should I tell a guy his wife was cheating with me?

I (24 M) started seeing a girl (26 F) a while back and we eventually started dating for 3 months. We dated for a while, but eventually ended up breaking up. A few months later, we started talking again and ended up dating again, this time for even longer for 6 months. Now, fast forward to yesterday, I just found out that this girl was engaged since 2018 and got married last year! I talked to her about it and obviously said we couldn’t do this. I did tell her that she has to be honest with her husband about it though. I don’t know her husband as we don’t live super close together, but I do know his name. She said she would tell him, but I think she will lie and just say that she told him. I’ve been cheated on before and know that if I was in his shoes, I would want to know. I just don’t know the proper way to reach out to him. How do you think I should handle this?

tl;dr How do I reach out to him respectfully? What do I say?



Submitted August 28, 2021 at 08:21AM by zmoyer32 https://ift.tt/3BmTWrm
Should I tell a guy his wife was cheating with me? Should I tell a guy his wife was cheating with me? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 28, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.